Limbonic Art Biography
* Daemon: Lead vocal, guitars, and nocturnal poetry
* Morfeus: Synthesiser, lead guitars, and additional vocals
1995: The band recorded and released a rehearsal tape containing four tracks of symphonic Black Metal.
1996: A new rehearsal tape was developed, this time five tracks in the same musical vein. Nocturnal Art Prod. became interested, and offered a deal after a hearing of the two rehearsal tapes. A contract was made in the spring Anno 1996, and an official promo tape was released by N.A.P. shortly after. In the autumn the band recorded and released their now well-known debut album "Moon in the Scorpio", which led to great recognition in the extreme metal scene worldwide. Limbonic Art are now seen as one of the best new bands to come out of the Norwegian extreme metal scene in a long time. The band has been given great reviews and great media attention in general in major metal/ gothic press wordwide.
* Quite a few shows in Norway.
* Middle act on Emperor's mini tour summer 1997 around Europe.
* A few successful headlining shows in Poland winter 1998,
as well as in Denmark autumn same year.
* Spring 1999 Limbonic Art will join the No Mercy Festivals III around Europe together with Morbid Angel, Emperor, Absu, The Crown and Peccatum.