Ray J Biography
Ray J recently took time out of his busy schedule to answer some of your burning questions!
1. Lucretia from Bolingbrook, IL asked:
How old are you? What is your sign?
Ray J: 24, Capricorn.
2. Ashleylynn from Bermuda asked:
What inspired you to become a singer?
Ray J: My Dad.
3. Shanelle from Kansas City, MO asked:
What is the first song that made you fall in love with R&B?
Ray J: Michael Jackson, "Thriller"
4. PlatiNuM from Toronto asked:
Who was your favorite artist when you were young?
Ray J: Michael Jackson.
5. Corrianne Lawson from Franklin, PA asked:
What's it like being Brandy's brother?
Ray J: It's great being Bran's brother. We're very close, she's always there for me.
6. Marissa Osborne from Windsor, Ontario asked:
How long did it take to make the new album?
Ray J: 2 years.
7. Kamia "Luvinrayj" White from Ft. Wayne, IN asked:
a) What is it about Raydiation that sets it apart from your other work?
Ray J: Raydiation is more mature, reveals more about me personally and focuses on singing and songs that people can relate to.
b) And what's your favorite song on the album?
Ray J: Centerview.
8. Mimi from Philly asked:
Was "One Wish" made for a special person? If so...who?
Ray J: Yes and I'd rather not say who - sorry.
9. Valerie from Birmingham, Alabama asked:
Do you have a girlfriend and if you don't... are you looking?
Ray J: No but if it happens it happens.
10. Kerneshia from Canton, OH asked:
What do you look for in a girl?
Ray J: Smart, very secure and independent.
11. Jazzy from Fortworth, TX asked:
How do you stay in such good shape?
Ray J: Work out and try to eat healthy.
12. Jasmine from Chattanooga, TN asked:
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Ray J: Relax and take exotic trips.
13. Rayyah from Brooklyn asked:
What is your favorite food?
Ray J: Grilled chicken and vegetables.
14. Christine from Long Island, NY asked:
Pepsi or Coke?
Ray J: COKE.
ARTISTdirect thanks Ray J for answering his fans questions. His new album, Raydiation, is available now!