1. Kay-P from Wolverhampton, England asked:
Who inspired you to join the music industry and who were your childhood heroes?
T-Pain: My Dad & Kevin The Caveman.
2. Yaz from Edmonton E-Town asked:
U look like a person that would be rapping. How do u feel singing and not rapping? Does it make u feel better when u sing?
T-Pain: Yes...It's all music.
3. Essence Daniels from Montgomery, Alabama asked:
Was "I'm Sprung" wrote for someone special... if yes, who?
T-Pain: Yes...my wife.
4. Krystal Lewis from Chicago, IL asked:
How long have you been in your marriage?
T-Pain: Three Years.
5. Deshawn Hardy from Detroit asked:
Was that your wife in ya "I'm Sprung" video?
6. AJ Benavides from Frankfort, KY asked:
T-Pain, how long have you known Akon and are you two related?
T-Pain: Two Years. No, we are not related.
7. Terrell from NYC asked:
Were you really in love wit a stripper?
T-Pain: No...The song is about my friend's first experience at a strip club.
8. Jennifer Whitaker from Warsaw, IN asked:
Who are your favorite artists to listen to out there today?
T-Pain: Andre 3000, Cee Lo, Devin Da Dude.
9. Mya from Atlanta asked:
Which female artist would u like to work with?
T-Pain: Macy Gray, Tracy Chapman.
10. Alexis from Tampa, Fl asked:
What is your favorite sport?
T-Pain: LOL....Strip Poker.
11. Kesha from kinder asked:
When will you be making a video for "In Love Wit a Stripper"?
T-Pain: It's already done.
12. Tee-Tee from Tallahassee asked:
Do you ever plan on ever moving back to T-Town? (Tallahassee)
T-Pain's album, Rappa Ternt Sanga, is available now in the ARTISTdirect Store.
T-Pain Bio from Discogs
Rapper from Tallahassee, Florida. T-Pain is short for "Tallahassee Pain" which represents his struggle of growing up in the Florida state capital.