- "Big Boi - Fo Yo Sorrows ft. George Clinton, Too Short, Sam Chris"
- "George Clinton - 52nd GRAMMYs Red Carpet"
- "George Clinton - If Anybody Gets Funked Up (It's Gonna"
- "George Clinton - WALK THE DINOSAUR"
- "George Clinton - EROTIC CITY"
- "George Clinton - IF ANYBODY GETS FUNKED UP....IT'S GONNA BE YOU"
The mastermind of the Parliament/Funkadelic collective during the 1970s, George Clinton broke up both bands by 1981 and began recording solo albums, occasionally performing live with his former bandmates as the P.Funk All-Stars. Born in Kannapolis, NC, on July 22, 1940, Clinton became interested in doo wop while living in New Jersey during the early '50s. He formed the Parliaments in 1955, based ...more
How Late Do U Have 2 B B 4 U R Absent?
T.A.P.O.A.F.O.M. (The Awesome Power of a Fully Operational Mothership)
Live at Montreux 2004
Instant Live: The State Theatre - Portland, ME, 3/19/04
Six Degrees of P-Funk: The Best of George Clinton & His Funky Family