- "2Pac - Unchained (The Payback/Untouchable)"
- "James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag (Part 1)"
- "James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World"
- "James Brown - Try Me (Live At The Apollo)"
- "James Brown - Sex Machine (Part 1)"
- "James Brown - Please, Please, Please & James Brown Jam (Live at Chastain Park, Atlanta 1985)"
"Soul Brother Number One," "the Godfather of Soul," "the Hardest Working Man in Show Business," "Mr. Dynamite" -- those are mighty titles, but no one can question that James Brown earned them more than any other performer. Other singers were more popular, others were equally skilled, but few other African-American musicians were so influential over the course of popular music. And no other ...more