5 Reasons - Hanson Plots Fall Tour
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:53:57
Those "Mmmbop" singers are touring!
Hanson, the trio of brothers who make amazing pop songs, are back on tour this fall.
Here are five reasons this 10-city, two-night North American trek has earned instant "can't miss" status.
It's all about beers and the 'bop.
1. Hanson have gone two years (too long) without a North American tour.
2. The tour will also mark the launch of the band's craft beer, Mmmhops Pale Ale, in new markets across the country!
3. Expect the unexpected."This tour is all about celebrating our musical journey, starting with a night of cover songs that have inspired us, followed by a night of rare tunes and fan favorites. Each night will be a totally unique experience," said Isaac Hanson.
4. In addition to the two special concerts, at each tour stop the band's Hanson Brothers Beer will be presenting an after-party, which will feature a special DJ set from Taylor Hanson and showcase Mmmhops Pale Ale in select cities. This fall will mark the first time the award-winning beer has been available in many of the tour markets! "This is a special tour so we felt it deserved a special party, plus we are thrilled to be able to share our Mmmhops Pale Ale with a lot of our fans for the first time," said Taylor Hanson. Amen to that. Boppin' and beers? Raise a glass to that.
5. As if that weren't enough, the band will also continue its Take The Walk Campaign, which fights extreme poverty in Africa through one-mile barefoot walk events and grassroots fundraising. Walks are lead by the band, and will be held before concerts in each city on the tour! Aces!
Hanson 2015 Tour Dates:
Wed 7 & Thu 8 - Chicago IL - House Of Blues
Sat 10 & Sun 11 - Toronto ON - Phoenix Concert Theatre
Tue 13 & Wed 14 - Cleveland OH - House Of Blues
Fri 16 & Sat 17 - New York NY - Irving Plaza
Mon 19 & Tue 20 - Atlanta GA - Center Stage
Thu 22 & Fri 23 - New Orleans LA - House Of Blues
Sat 24 & Sun 25 - Dallas TX - House Of Blues
Thu 29 & Fri 30 - Portland OR - Hawthorne Theatre
Sun 1 & Mon 2 - Los Angeles CA - Fonda Theatre
Tue 3 & Wed 4 - San Francisco CA - The Fillmore
We know you might still look at the Bros. Hanson as teen sensations, but they are adults now. With lots of kids among them. And they can drink beer. And they still make amazingly saccharine and unforgettable pop tunes. Love them. Mean it.
Bonus, Hanson and Owl City performed on NBC's Today Show and you can watch their pairing on "Unbelievable," which is from Owl City's new collaboration album, Mobile Orchestra.
Good times ahead this fall with Hanson.