• > Home
  • > News
  • > Ariana Grande and Jessie J Are Not Remaking "The Boy Is Mine"
  • Ariana Grande and Jessie J Are Not Remaking "The Boy Is Mine"

    Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:23:35

    Ariana Grande and Jessie J Are Not Remaking "The Boy Is Mine" - It was a rumor!

    Jessie J Photos

    • Jessie J - LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 02: Anthony Joshua (L) and Jessie J attend an after party following the GQ Men Of The Year awards in association with Hugo Boss at The Royal Opera House on September 2, 2014 in London, England.
    • Jessie J - LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 02: Jessie J attends the GQ Men Of The Year awards in association with Hugo Boss at The Royal Opera House on September 2, 2014 in London, England.
    • Jessie J - LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 02: Jessie J attends the GQ Men Of The Year awards in association with Hugo Boss at The Royal Opera House on September 2, 2014 in London, England.

    more jessie j photos »

    Ariana Grande Videos

    • Beauty and the Beast
    • Ariana Grande - Everyday

    more ariana grande videos »

    A few weeks ago, there was a rumor that Ariana Grande and Jessie J, who are riding high on the success of their Nicki Minaj-assisted smash "Bang Bang," would remake the Brandy x Monica hit "The Boy Is Mine."

    Not true, says Double J.

    "It's not true — neither of us have agreed," the singer said. "Sadly, people are believing it. I spoke to Brandy and I was like, 'No it's not happening.' Monica and Brandy are the best."

    Okay, case closed.

    What song should Ariana Grande + Jessie J remake?

    —Amy Sciarretto
    11.26.14



    "Like" ARTISTdirect on facebook to get more news and info on Ariana Grande

    Tags: Ariana Grande, Jessie J, Monica, Brandy, Nicki Minaj

    Latest Music News

    more news headlines »

    • this week
    • last week
    • artist
    • ringtone
    • peak rank
    • wks on chart