Art for Life Charity Auction Is Live
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:44:47
Music mogul Russell Simmons announced the launch of his annual Art for Life online auction, featuring 30 incredible experiences with a legion of legendary musicians, actors, artists and entrepreneurs, at global charity auction site Charitybuzz.
As part of the auction, summer hit-maker Robin Thicke is auctioning the chance for one lucky fan and a friend to join him for an intimate day behind the scenes on his upcoming tour. The incredible "Roadie for a Day" experience includes the chance to meet the "Blurred Lines" singer and snap personal photos, watch his soundcheck and sit in on rehearsals, hang out backstage, and then kick back and relax with two VIP tickets to the show. Visit www.charitybuzz.com for details.
Other auction highlights include:
• Dinner with Magic Johnson and five of your friends, plus enjoy six tickets to join him at an LA Dodgers game.
• Lunch with Sarah Jessica Parker in NYC.
• Meet One Direction in Oakland with two ultimate VIP packages.
• Score a walk-on role in Tyler Perry’s next film in Atlanta.
• Meet LL Cool J at an upcoming show.
• Hang with Ice-T on the set of Law & Order: SVU.
• Plus experiences with Yoko Ono, Fun., Marcus Samuelsson, Fall Out Boy, Daymond John and many more.
The ART FOR LIFE auction is open for bidding through August 7th. Visit www.Charitybuzz.com for more info.
Proceeds from the auction benefit Rush Philanthropic's signature arts education and gallery programs, which directly serve over 2,300 students each year. Founded in 1995 by brothers Russell, Danny and Joseph “Rev. Run” Simmons, Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation is dedicated to providing inner-city youth with significant exposure and access to the arts, as well as providing exhibition opportunities to under-represented artists and artists of color. For more information, visit www.rushphilanthropic.org.
Did you bid yet?