Bid On Experiences for Charity Via IfOnly
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:42:24
IfOnly, a marketplace for experiences and gifts that donates a portion of its proceeds to charities, has launched its second annual campaign with The American Red Cross. Fans can bid-on, buy, or win one-of-a-kind experiences and help The American Red Cross prepare for California's next big quake.
Thinking ahead for a disaster? You sort of have to in this day and age. Plus, you can passively do good if you bid on any of these experiences!
"The yearly auction is a great opportunity for Red Cross and California earthquake Authority (CEA) to join forces in emphasizing the need for earthquake-preparedness throughout California," CEA CEO Glenn Pomeroy said. "Last year's Napa earthquake reminds us how important it is to protect your family and your finances before the next damaging earthquake strikes."
You can never be too, too prepared!
The experiences are up through Thursday, April 30, 2015. For the duration of the campaign, fans can bid-on, buy, or win over 50 incredible experiences including these:
· Meet Justin Bieber and Nick Jonas at the Ultimate Wango Tango Experience
· Meet and Greet with Death Cab for Cutie at the Hollywood Bowl
· Private Guitar Lesson with Self-Made Music Man Andy Grammer
· Private Tour of the Capitol Records Building in Historic Hollywood
· Experience Los Angeles floating high above the city in the iconic Goodyear Blimp
· A Field Day for a Young Fan and a Signed Baseball with the LA Dodgers
· Front Row Tickets for Kevin Hart's "What Now" Tour
· Meet Vance Joy for a private ukulele lesson as he opens for Taylor Swift
These are just a few of the experiences available, so check the full list at IfOnly, and choose your experience.