Danielle Jonas, Meat Loaf, Melissa Joan Hart Design Medical Accessories
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:09:01
Hope Paige Designs, the foremost designer of fashionable medical accessories, has launched the second annual celebrity-driven campaign. An additional four celebrities have recently joined the existing eight to create customized Hope Paige medical ID bracelets to benefit a variety of charities and raise safety awareness.
Recurring philanthropists Melissa Joan Hart, Kimora Lee Simmons, Leeza Gibbons, Misty May Treanor, Dot Marie Jones, Greg Grunberg, Meat Loaf and Kenton Duty have been on board with the campaign to raise awareness for great causes.
Hope Paige will donate 100% of the profits from each celebrity's bracelet to the charity of his or her choice. New celebrities and charities joining the campaign include the following:
• Married to Jonas star Danielle Jonas - The Change for the Children Charity
• The Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik - Golisano Children's Hospital
• Dancing With the Stars judge Carrie Ann Inaba - Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation
• American Horror Story star Angela Bassett - Rachel Formula Fund
• Last year, celebrity bracelet charity donations totaled $50,000.00 and this year, Hope Paige hopes to increase this amount. Bracelet pricing begins at $29.95 and the entire collection can be found at hopepaige.com.
"We are so appreciative that these celebrities have come on board to help us raise awareness about the importance of wearing a medical ID bracelet," says Shelly Fisher, founder of Hope Paige. "The creativity of these charity minded celebrities are sure to encourage people to be safe while donating to some truly great causes." While each celebrity has a different reason for participating, they all have an inspiring story to share. Visit the site and browse the bracelets and find out why each celebrity recognizes the importance of wearing a medical ID!
Anyone plan to support this campaign?