Disney Launches Club Penguin Program for Next Two Weeks
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:19:36
Disney Club Penguin has launched its annual Music Jam event, letting players rock out alongside penguins inspired by players' favorite Disney music stars. In the Music Jam event, players can watch their favorite artists perform on the all-new musical cruise ship, and then make music with the new SoundStudio.
While on the Music Jam cruise, players will be able check out performances from DJ Cole Plante, Zendaya, Sabrina Carpenter, Violetta and Cadence on the cruise's main stage, eat at the buffet, stomp out rhythms together in the Engine room and watch as day turns to night on-board.
With the new SoundStudio, all players can make unique music mixes. Members will be able to save their music creations and share them with others in the Dance Club where all players can 'like' the music.
Additional Music Jam activities include:
• Brand new single from Cadence and the Penguin Band, "Best Day Ever"
• New nautical outfits and Music Jam styles for members to enjoy
• Music Jam prizes to unlock every other day for all players
• An exciting new Tour Bus Igloo and music-inspired furniture for members
• Cadence and the Penguin Band mascot appearances
Visit clubpenguin.com for more information.
Kids, who plans to play? Parents, who plans to let kids play?