Father's Day Gift Alert: Charitybuzz Has Plenty of Options
Thu, 05 Jun 2014 13:03:21
Paul McCartney Photos
Paul McCartney Videos
Forget the ties and the Old Spice. Screw that tired, boring shit. It's time to give your sperm donor a gift that will blow his mind and that will serve as one he won't soon forget.
Do something new, thrilling and original for dear ol' dad this Father's Day and give your music-loving pop an incredible gift that also gives back to an incredible cause. From the chance to join Alice Cooper on stage to meeting Paul McCartney or Ringo Starr at a concert, charity auction site Charitybuzz has gifts designed for dad.
These gifts are applicable for Father's Day gifts!
• Meet Sir Paul McCartney and receive two VIP tickets to the concert of your choice
• Go on stage with Alice Cooper during his show and at the Hollywood Bowl July 21 2014 and meet him backstage
• Meet Sting with two tickets to the premiere of The Last Ship on June 25 in Chicago
• Meet Ringo Starr with two VIP tickets to his show in New York City
• Private soundcheck access at James Taylor's July 3 concert at Tanglewood
• Meet The Black Keys with two VIP tickets to a show in North America
• Meet Fall Out Boy with four tickets to see the band July 18 at Merriweather Post in Maryland
• Hang out with Fitz & the Tantrums in Nashville and receive a half-hour bass lesson and signed guitar
• Meet the Zac Brown Band at a unique "eat and greet" experience plus two tickets to a show
• Guitars signed by Dave Matthews, Imagine Dragons, Steven Tyler, Paul Simon, Slash, The Eagles, Jane's Addiction, Blondie, Brian May, Peter Frampton, Steve Miller and more
The "Just for Dad" auction runs through June 11 at www.Charitybuzz.com and benefit organizations such as WhyHunger, Race to Erase MS, Gabrielle's Angel Foundation for Cancer Research, TJ Martell Foundation, Sweet Relief Musicians Fund and more.
Anyone out there plan to bid on a good package or gift for dad, which benefits a good cause? Seriously. Show your paternal unit that you care and help others! It's a win-win.