• > Home
  • > News
  • > Gabriel Aubry Responds to Halle Berry's Custody Claims
  • Gabriel Aubry Responds to Halle Berry's Custody Claims

    Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:38:25

    Gabriel Aubry Responds to Halle Berry's Custody Claims - It's getting uglier

    Halle Berry Videos

    • FOR THE LOVE OF LIBERTY: THE STORY OF AMERICA'S BLACK PATRIOTS
    • THE CALL

    more halle berry videos »

    Gabriel Aubry is responding to Halle Berry's claims that he is not responsible enough to care for their 2½-year-old daughter by himself.

    "While Gabriel is disappointed in Halle’s decision to falsely malign him publicly and for her own purposes, he refuses to be pulled into her dispute over a canceled film production," a rep for the model, 34, said Tuesday in a statement to Access Hollywood.

    "Gabriel also refuses to air their issues in the press as he believes this may ultimately harm their daughter," the statement continued. "The fact is that Gabriel is a caring father who shares custody of Nahla."

    Berry said she dropped out of New Year's Eve in order to focus on custody issues. Aubry is saying that she is blaming him for dropping out of a film.

    Team Berry or Team Aubry?

    —Amy Sciarretto
    02.02.11




    "Like" ARTISTdirect on facebook to get more news and info on Halle Berry

    Tags: Halle Berry

    Latest Music News

    more news headlines »

    • this week
    • last week
    • artist
    • ringtone
    • peak rank
    • wks on chart