Gibson Teaming With Usain Bolt for Trainer Headphones
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:35:37
If you are a runner, we've got some good news for you re: equipment.
Gibson Brands, best known for its global leadership in musical instruments, consumer electronics and audio, has announced its entry into the headphone market. Trainer by Gibson is a new health-focused brand that captures the essence of Gibson's heritage of innovation, quality, design and technology.
Trainer by Gibson brings the power of music to motivate and enhance life experiences for fitness enthusiasts. The product brings style, safety, convenience and great sound to help people reach their fitness goals.
The headphones will incorporate innovations never before brought together in one device. Trainer by Gibson has been created in partnership with Usain Bolt, the fastest man alive and six-time Track & Field Olympic Gold medalist, to deliver the ultimate fitness accessory.
"Each day it's my trainer who gets me started, and its music that keeps me going. I push my body to the limit on and off the track," said Usain Bolt. "It takes hard work and focus to achieve my goals. Gibson understands how to harness the power of music and Trainer will help anybody who cares about fitness reach their potential."
Below are the awesome headphone features:
• The headphones switch between an active mode and a lifestyle mode. With just a push of a button, theAeroflex design transforms them into sports headphones providing the right fit, comfort and stability for a proper workout.
• NightNav strategically placed LED light offers safety and visibility; perfect for nighttime runs.
• SafeSound 40mm driver open acoustic system ensures safe and powerful sound performance since pumping beats and bass are essential for high energy fitness.
• CoolTouch keeps workouts comfortable through climate regulating cushions with cutting-edge NASA space technology fabric. The Outlast technology uses Phase Change Materials that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort.
• Weather and sweat resistance is achieved through WeatherSeal as drivers are protected by a hydroscopic mesh and the internals are sealed with silicon gaskets. After extra vigorous workouts, the cushions can be removed and cleaned.
• FreeMov through superior Bluetooth performance and 10 hours of battery life for music and calls allows unrestricted, wireless movement to maximize focus on fitness.
Trainer by Gibson will be available in late April 2015 for $239.
Anyone plan to nab these?