GuitarShop TV Launches
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 23:06:39
Go here to check out Guitar Shop TV, executive produced and hosted by Brian Lippey. Lippey and his team have completed 30 episodes, with over 200 hours of additional original programming in post-production. He spent the last eight months touring the country to interview dozens of leading artists, including Ted Nugent, Johnny Winter, Robert Cray, Larry Carlton, Keith Urban, Peter Frampton, Stanley Jordan and Grammy-winner Sharon Isbin. GuitarShopTV has also taped at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, The Grand Ole Opry, The Grammy Museum, Sun Studios, Fender Musical Instruments, Marshall Amplification, and Martin Guitars, to name just a few.
* Gear (Tour of CME, Interview w/ Sam Ash, The making of Dan Donegan's guitar)
* Lifestyle (John Varvatos, Ray Ban, Hard Rock Hotel, Virgin Atlantic, Speakers, Cars)
* Backstage Access (Dallas International Guitar Show, Exclusive with The Grand Ol Opry
* Artist's Showcases (Upcoming New Talent)
* Live Performances (Zakk Wylde, Jeff Beck, Slash, Ted Nugent, Prince, Santana, Drive-By Truckers).
Guitar Shop TV is also holding a new contest called the "Artists Showcase" which gives upcoming bands the chance to appear alongside some of their favorite guitar legends.
Did you bookmark GuitarShop TV yet?