• > Home
  • > News
  • > Jared Leto Says Thirty Seconds to Mars Video for "Hurricane" Was Banned
  • Jared Leto Says Thirty Seconds to Mars Video for "Hurricane" Was Banned

    Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:46:42

    Jared Leto Says Thirty Seconds to Mars Video for "Hurricane" Was Banned - Read his post about the matter

    Thirty Seconds to Mars Photos

    • Thirty Seconds to Mars - CHICAGO, IL - AUGUST 29: Chester Bennington of Linkin Park performs at Tinley Park on August 29, 2014 in Chicago, Illinois.
    • Thirty Seconds to Mars - CHICAGO, IL - AUGUST 29: Chester Bennington of Linkin Park performs at Tinley Park on August 29, 2014 in Chicago, Illinois.
    • Thirty Seconds to Mars - CHICAGO, IL - AUGUST 29: Jared Leto of Thirty Seconds to Mars performs at Tinley Park on August 29, 2014 in Chicago, Illinois.

    more thirty seconds to mars photos »

    Thirty Seconds to Mars Videos

    • 30 Seconds To Mars - The Story
    • Thirty Seconds To Mars - City Of Angels

    more thirty seconds to mars videos »

    Go here to read Thirty Seconds to Mars' frontman Jared Leto's post about the band's video for "Hurricane" being banned!

    "Here is one letter out of several we received about the inability for networks to broadcast HURRICANE as is. I am looking to find a creative solution that works for all" begins the post.

    You have to read the letter that Leto posted to find out what the hoopla is about.

    Apparently, after I read through it, it appears that the video is too much and too controversial for broadcast by major networks and these are the notes on why.

    What do you think of Leto's posting of this standards letter?

    —Amy Sciarretto
    11.30.10




    "Like" ARTISTdirect on facebook to get more news and info on Thirty Seconds to Mars

    Tags: Thirty Seconds to Mars, Jared Leto

    Latest Music News

    more news headlines »

    • this week
    • last week
    • artist
    • ringtone
    • peak rank
    • wks on chart