Lady Gaga Lists Hair Bows, Tea Cups and Press-On Nails as Fave Items in Her Workshop
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:51:18
In true Lady Gaga fashion, Gaga's Workshop is not a traditional holiday destination, but rather a unique celebration of the universality of gift giving and charity. With so many gifts to choose from in the Workshop, Lady Gaga has shared her personal favorites which are sure to include something for every Little Monster on your list.
Best of all, 25% of sales from all items featured in Gaga's Workshop will be donated to the Born This Way Foundation, recently founded and announced by Lady Gaga and her mother. The Born This Way Foundation focuses on youth empowerment and equality by addressing issues like self-confidence, well-being, anti-bullying, mentoring and career development and will utilize digital mobilization as one of the means to create positive change.
Lady Gaga's Top Holiday Picks from GAGA'S WORKSHOP:
1. Magnetic Gaga Dress-Up Set, $65
2. Lady Gaga "Telephone" Face Cookie by Eleni's, $15
3. Composition Books, (Available in Orange, Green and Yellow), $20
4. Roald Dahl Special Edition Book (Available in Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or James and the Giant Peach), $75
5. Hair Bows, (Available in Headband and Barrette in assorted colors), $85
6. "Diamond" Tea Cup, $65
7. Gaga Press-On Nails, $45
8. Little Monster Set, (Set of Four Plush Little Monsters), $58
9. Gaga Motorcycle Ornament $25
10. Gaga Workshop T-Shirt, Women's Tee, $48 (Also available for Children & Men $38-58)
11. Gaga Tote, $38
Visit Gaga's Workshop
Did you shop at Gaga's Workshop yet?