Randy Jackson Launches Randy Jackson Next Social Network/Online Community
Thu, 12 May 2011 11:42:37
Grammy-winning music producer and manager, beloved American Idol judge, producer of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew, author and style icon Randy Jackson is taking advantage of his fame by launching Randy Jackson Next, viewable here. It's a brand new social network and interactive online community that asks the question that motivates Randy: "What's next?"
Music industry artists and producers have always been at the forefront of culture, style, technology and media. Now, through the web, tastemakers have become digital curators of a flood of media created by a new generation that doesn't just watch content, they create it.
Through Randy Jackson Next, users will find tools, tips from industry professionals and advice from Randy on the latest cutting-edge trends, and how to become tastemakers and trendsetters, themselves. Users will have the ability to create their own accounts on the website, set up profile pages, add photos and videos, post blogs, and join in the conversation with Randy and help him answer the question, "What's next?"
"Welcome to the world of Randy Jackson. This site is for all of those who are thinking about what's next and hot. There is something for everyone to enjoy here; music, fashion, and technology," said Randy Jackson in a statement.
The site is designed for fans to connect and follow Randy as he shares and discovers the various evolutions of entertainment. Regular content on the site includes:
• Music - Drawing from Randy's legendary music career, this section highlights new bands, the latest music videos as well as tools and techniques for aspiring musicians. In addition, Randy shares his secrets on crafting a hit as well as insights from working with musicians like Aretha Franklin and Jon Bon Jovi.
• Style - With an eye towards street wear trends, this section details the latest in fashion from around the world and how it influences culture.
• Tech -Technology is no longer just about tools, but is now a lifestyle. This category details the coolest and newest gadgets and how members can use them to inspire, create and succeed.
• Media - Details "what's next" in entertainment. As much of Hollywood moves into the digital age, Randy shares his thoughts on the direction of the industry and availability of new, exciting content online.
• Give - This category puts a fresh and interactive spin on charity and giving back, creating a place where social good is created online through social action.
• Shows - Randy will share his experiences and discoveries from his participation in American Idol and America's Best Dance Crew.
Are you going to hang out on RandyJacksonNext.com?