Sean Penn, Lady Gaga + Bono Partner With Charitybuzz
Wed, 16 May 2012 10:07:28
Sean Penn, Paul Haggis and Petra Nemcova are teaming up this weekend for Carnival in Cannes, a star-studded gala fundraiser in Cannes to support the Haitian relief work of their three nonprofit organizations.
In partnership with Carnival in Cannes, Charitybuzz is hosting a companion online charity auction featuring six incredible packages, including intimate experiences with Lady Gaga and Bono. Bidding is open internationally through Thursday, May 17 at this location.
Packages are as follows:
• Meet Bono backstage after you watch a U2 Show as a VIP and get his legendary "Irish Falcoln" Gretsch Guitar personalized just for you
• Spend a day on the road with Lady Gaga then watch her show from two prime seats
• Spend the day in Los Angeles with Elon Musk, visionary founder of Fortune 500 companies such as Paypal, Tesla, SpaceX, and SolarCity
• Rub elbows with the stars at CAA's Golden Globes pre-party and The Weinstein Company and HBO's after-parties!
• Two VIP tickets to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and Official After-Party plus lunch with one of the Angels the next day
Oooh! All good prizes.
Proceeds benefit J/P HRO, Artists for Peace and Justice, and the Happy Hearts Fund. Days after the devastating 2010 earthquake in Haiti, Sean Penn immediately went to Haiti to assist in emergency relief and founded the J/P Haitian Relief Organization (J/P HRO). Also working in Haiti at that time was Canadian director-screenwriter Paul Haggis, founder of Artists for Peace and Justice, and Czech super model and humanitarian Petra Nemcova, founder and chair of Happy Hearts Fund which started its work in Haiti in 2007. Today, all three individuals and their organizations are playing a vital and central role in rebuilding the nation.
Will you bid? Did you?