Small Fire Erupts During Rihanna's Dallas Concert on Friday Night
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:20:21
A small fire broke out onstage during Rihanna's "LOUD" tour at the American Airlines Center in Dallas on Friday night. Fireworks were used during "California King Bed" and therefore, this small fire erupted on stage, causing concert attendees to be evacuated. Sounds like a case of stage pyro gone wrong and in accidental fashion.
RiRi posted a tweet after the incident, writing: "DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!" In all seriousness, though, RiRi also posted a tweet about how she and her team were meeting to suss out what happened and how. She tweeted: "Heading into a production meeting to find out exactly what happened!!! Keep u posted."
At least the matter and safety on the tour is quickly being addressed.
Does the news of a small fire breaking out at Rihanna's concert make you hesitant to attend? Or are you chalking it up to an accident, which tends to happen on major tour productions such as this?