Sting, Paul Simon, Clive Davis + More Team Up with Charitybuzz
Tue, 09 Oct 2012 14:58:49
Sting, Paul Simon, Clive Davis and many more stars hit the Charitybuzz auction block this week for the 25th Anniversary of Children's Health Fund. The A-listers have teamed up with acclaimed singer-songwriter and philanthropist Simon to raise funds by offering 25 once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
The auction is open for bidding through October 16 www.Charitybuzz.com.
• A songwriting or guitar lesson with Paul Simon
• Meet David Beckham when you watch the last LA Galaxy Home Game of the Season
• An NBC tour guided by the legendary Jane Pauley
• Meet Sting at his upcoming Czech Republic show
• Enjoy 2 VIP Tickets to Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival 2013 in San Francisco, CA
• Shop 'til you drop with Real Housewife of Orange County Tamra Barney
• Grammy Award winner Clive Davis will listen to a three-song demo at your 30-minute meeting in NYC
• 2 Tickets to the American Idol finale in May 2013
Children's Health Fund [website] is an organization founded by Paul Simon and Dr. Irwin Redlener 25 years ago that provides mobile medical services to the nation's poorest and most disenfranchised children.
Will you bid? Good prizes and a good cause.