Stumped Over Valentine's Day Gifts? Consult Smartbox!
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:54:06
Smartbox (www.smartbox.com), the premiere gift experience company in the U.S., will help you out if you are stumped regarding what to get your loved one for Valentine's Day. If chocolates and flowers hold little interest for your or your beloved, then perk up and pay attention.
Smartbox has rolled out a new line of NYC gift experiences in advance of Valentine's Day. Simply, the gift recipient receives a Smartbox which includes a color guidebook with the activities offered and a redemption card which can be brought to the activity location to redeem. The gift experience provides the recipient choice and great memories from the experience.
The experiential themes offered in NYC include:
- NYC SPA & WELLNESS (Recipient chooses from over 85 well-being spa packages) - $99
- NYC ZAGAT DINING EXPERIENCE (Recipient chooses from over 50 Zagat-rated restaurants and receives three-course dinner for two) - $99
- NYC ADVENTURE (Recipient chooses from over 60 adventure activities including sailing, horseback riding, introductory plane flight, etc) - $69
- NYC FUN FOR ALL (Recipient chooses from over 50 activities for him/her and a guest including cooking classes, dance lessons, pottery painting, etc) - $49
- NYC CHARMING GETAWAY (Recipient chooses from over 40 one-night stays with breakfast included) - $129
- NYC GOURMET RETREAT - (Recipient chooses from over 35 one-night stays with dinner and breakfast included) - $369
What sounds most appealing to you, lovers?