2009 | Nettwerk Records
LOST CHANNELS (GER)
Prices may vary.
Subject to availability.
Songs from Lost Channels
Videos from Lost Channels
- "Great Lake Swimmers - Still"
- "Great Lake Swimmers - Stealing Tomorrow"
- "Great Lake Swimmers - River's Edge"
- "Great Lake Swimmers - Palmistry"
- "Great Lake Swimmers - Pulling On A Line"
- "Great Lake Swimmers - She Comes To Me in Dreams ft. Great Lake Swimmers"
Lost Channels Track Listing
Lost Channels Notes
To record LOST CHANNELS, vocalist TonyDekker and company went upstream on the St. Lawrence River to the Thousand Islands, halfway between Toronto and Montreal, a historic and picturesque area that straddles the Canadian/American border, and has been designated a World Biosphere Region. Great Lake Swimmers arrived at the invitation of fan and Thousand Islands photographer/regional historian Ian Coristine.
Coristine was able to arrange for the band to record in a number of acoustically unique spaces within the region, including one of the area's most storied landmarks, Singer Castle on Dark Island, near Hammond, NY as well as the historical Brockville Arts Centre and at St. Brendan’s Church in Rockport, ON.
Additional recording took place at Halla and the Lincoln County Social Club in Toronto and the album was woven into a cohesive whole at the House Of Miracles, in London, ON, with long-time Great Lake Swimmers collaborator, Andy Magoffin.
Credits of Lost Channels
- Greg Millson
- João Carvalho
- Bob Egan
- Mandolin, Pedal Steel
- Andy Magoffin
- Bass, Producer, Organ (Hammond), Engineer, Mixing
- Paul Aucoin
- Erin Aurich
- Violin, Vocals (Background)
- Serena Ryder
- Tony Dekker
- Guitar (Acoustic), Guitar, Piano, Guitar (Electric), Organ (Hammond), Vocals, Producer, Mixing