JOBS AT ARTISTDIRECT
A world-renowned multi-platform music network.
We are looking for multi-talented contributors who are capable of writing in a variety of modern formats – from short-form article and listicles to long-form reviews, and artist interviews of all kinds. Contributors will be paid on an assigned per-article basis: The more assignments you complete, the more you earn…
- As happy to seek out new artists worthy of coverage as working on A-List assignments
- Have an eclectic and well-versed appreciation of music
- Are inclusive and informative in your writing, not elitist or rarefied in approach
- Never miss a deadline
- Have great attention to detail and will use the word ‘optimistic’ in your application to prove it
- Are a natural multi-tasker, who is highly adaptable within a shifting workflow
- Ready to attend weekly online pitch meetings
- Are as SEO-sharp with application of choice keywords as you are passionate about music
- Are a social media native and active across multiple platforms
- Are a determined individual that also knows when to compromise for the sake of the team
- Are always polite, and remain calm, even under pressure.
Apply with “Online Content Team” in the subject line to ADjobs [at] artistdirect.com
- Cover letter/Resume
- Links to 3 writing samples
- Your Twitter/favorite social profile
- 2 professional references
Preference will be given to contributors with established relationships within the music industry.